Sunday, September 09, 2007

Does everybody matter?

In my opinion, Appiah's World of Cosmopolitanism points out that everybody in this world matters, however, their own beliefs & opinions are limited. In short, throughout my reading, I noticed that the author never posed a bias. Content was stated, but never confirmed. Religious beliefs were brought out, but was never made covenant.

The principles applied in this text are very broad. I believe that the principles should be applied more firmly as the author seemed too poltroonish about going more in-depth about beliefs among religions.

Among the corporate supply chains, I believe that the understanding of corporate exchange helps me better identify the relationship between the two. It is necessary for people to come together and form a channel for clear communication and reach boundaries never achieved. This form of business can be applied well for cosmopolitanism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home